Webists from the "Webism Group of Worldwide Artists" meet eye to eye

Home of the Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...worldwide Webists

WEBISM International Climate Change Show at Kornhaus Kempten, organized/curated by I. Kamerbeek

3/13/2009

(Very) SHORT STORY by YOU...

From VICTOR VIDAL


Invitation message

Dear friends

I am planning to publish a collection of very short stories. I need your contribution. The story should be at most of 4 lines. Write a story as soon as possible and send it to me to: vvv@imm.dtu.dk Feel free to forward this mail to a friend who can send the story to me. After some time, I will select the best stories for publishing.

Here are some examples:

SURPRISE
A beautiful blond was in his bed when he woke up. She was made of plastic!

Victor, 20.05.09

AMBITION
The story was short but ambitious. It wanted to grow and to become many stories high.

Pedro, 27.02.2009

No comments:

Blog Archive