Webists from the "Webism Group of Worldwide Artists" meet eye to eye

Home of the Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...worldwide Webists

WEBISM International Climate Change Show at Kornhaus Kempten, organized/curated by I. Kamerbeek

3/26/2009

News from VIP WEBISM member Ann Tracy, Sacramento, CA, USA



Read what fabulous Ann has to tell us:

"...exciting news from your Webist in Sacramento....I'm directing the West Coast premiere of a one-woman show called "Does this Show Make my Butt Look Fat?", a comedy about body image, fashion dictators and chocolate which opens April 3rd.

I've also been invited to be a judge at a one-person theatre festival in Bacau, Romania from April 10th to the 16th. It follows on the heels of a conference on international art residencies I'm going to in Boston.

I will be able to spend a couple of days in Bucharest and visit our newest member Carmen! She's even going to make dinner for me - can't wait!

And because of a flight change, I will have to spend the night in Munich on April 19th.... I will probably staying at the Sheraton at the airport (because I can get a discount there) ... but if any Webists are in the area, would love to arrange to meet for drinks at the hotel, or someplace else I can get to by taxi!

take care everyone!

Cheers

Ann Tracy

http://anntracy.com/

http://www.anntracy.blogspot.com/"

CONGRATS, DEAR ANN!!!!
Hopefully some of our Southern Bavaria based WEBISM group members will meet Ann in Munich******

No comments:

Blog Archive