This is a Webism project open to guests artists too: send your good vibes to spread out a massive vibration of good thoughts, ideas, music, art, writing, anything creative, active, uplifting etc. Up to 3 images as jpg about 600 x 800 pixel, 72 dpi.
Visit project page
Habib Aghamohammadi, Tabriz, Iran
David Borawski, Manchester, CT, USA
Dr. Rodney Chang (Pygoya), Honolulu, HI, USA
Edem Elesh, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Rainer Grassmuck, Wuppertal, Germany
Mahinth Gokul, Singapore, Singapore
Gerhard Höberth, Wasserburg am Inn, Germany
Vildan Isik, Sivas, Turkey
Henry Janok, Calgary, Canada
Ingrid Kamerbeek, Sonthofen, Germany
Brigitta Krause, Eckernförde, Germany
Andre Maitre, Moutier, Switzerland
Chris Marshall, Perth, Australia
Dan McCormack, New York, USA
Alan McKee, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Olga Pavlova, Chisinau, Moldova
Vittorio Pavoncello, Rome, Italy
Steven W. Pollard, Hilo, HI, USA
John Powell, Mandeville, Jamaica
Arno Signarowski, Gladbeck, Germany
Parys St. Martin, Durango, CO, USA
Kenneth Edward Swinscoe, Plaidt, Germany
Greenhead Down the hill from Walltown to the village of Greenhead. The sheep of College Farm form a welcome committee. Photo by Joan Thirlaway
Visit the BBC tyne site for great photos and else...
CNN reports about art and globalization and offers opportunities to all American artists to showcase their art. Click here.
One of Randy's artworks on show!
Webist Randy Thurman will have some of his artworks on show at the trendy the Jay Etkin Gallery. "It is probably the most progressive gallery in the south and I understood they were not taking anymore work. I talk to Jay this morning and he said he would like to show some of my work so I am sending it this week. He also said I will probably be part of their group exhibition in a couple of months. Let us just wait and see what happens!..." Randy says.
International Top News
McCartney Organizing Late-wife's Photography Exhibition
Paul McCartney is organizing the first major U.K. exhibition of photographs by his late wife Linda, 10 years after her death from breast cancer, the BBC reports. The fromer Beatle worked with his daughter Mary, also a photographer, to put together the show of photos from the 1960s to 1998, opening April 24 at London's James Hyman Gallery. This is the gallery where John and Yoko met for the 1st time! "The photographs not only illustrate her incredible talent as an artist," said McCartney, "but as someone who was very much connected to the culture of the times." (Artinfo, January 16, 2008)
May be a Webism group show at London soon...-:)
Brigitta Krause getting in touch with the world's most famous artists at her working place!
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (46)
- ► 2010 (67)
- ► 2009 (127)
- HI from Ingrid!
- >Peter Bardazzi
- Open End Webism Online Project by Ingrid Kamerbeek...
- Webism Group Show at ACA Gallery, Toronto, Canada
- First Class photography at BBC Tyne site
- Report about Webism Group exhibition in "Allgäuer ...
- CNN Art Report and Opportunities for Artists...
- Latest Monkdogz Show, New York
- Randy Thurman exhibits at Jay Etkin Gallery, Memph...
- Paul McCartney Organizing Late-wife's Photography ...
- Vittorio Pavoncello - working hard for Memorial Da...
- Latest Webism project, initiated by Webist Brigitt...
- Ann Tracy
- Olga Tobreluts - a stunning artist (mainly digital...
- Surprise snail mail from Eddi, Glattzentrum near Z...
- Just because I like that pic from the Chaville sho...
- And the Wind Keeps Blowing 7
- "Fluidity" by Webist Randy Thurman
- Webist Andre Maitre & Musician Julien Monti
- Spectacular New Year's Show by Pygoya...
- ▼ January (21)