Paul McCartney Organizing Late-wife's Photography Exhibition
International Top News
McCartney Organizing Late-wife's Photography Exhibition
Paul McCartney is organizing the first major U.K. exhibition of photographs by his late wife Linda, 10 years after her death from breast cancer, the BBC reports. The fromer Beatle worked with his daughter Mary, also a photographer, to put together the show of photos from the 1960s to 1998, opening April 24 at London's James Hyman Gallery. This is the gallery where John and Yoko met for the 1st time! "The photographs not only illustrate her incredible talent as an artist," said McCartney, "but as someone who was very much connected to the culture of the times." (Artinfo, January 16, 2008)
May be a Webism group show at London soon...-:)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (46)
- ► 2010 (67)
- ► 2009 (127)
- HI from Ingrid!
- >Peter Bardazzi
- Open End Webism Online Project by Ingrid Kamerbeek...
- Webism Group Show at ACA Gallery, Toronto, Canada
- First Class photography at BBC Tyne site
- Report about Webism Group exhibition in "Allgäuer ...
- CNN Art Report and Opportunities for Artists...
- Latest Monkdogz Show, New York
- Randy Thurman exhibits at Jay Etkin Gallery, Memph...
- Paul McCartney Organizing Late-wife's Photography ...
- Vittorio Pavoncello - working hard for Memorial Da...
- Latest Webism project, initiated by Webist Brigitt...
- Ann Tracy
- Olga Tobreluts - a stunning artist (mainly digital...
- Surprise snail mail from Eddi, Glattzentrum near Z...
- Just because I like that pic from the Chaville sho...
- And the Wind Keeps Blowing 7
- "Fluidity" by Webist Randy Thurman
- Webist Andre Maitre & Musician Julien Monti
- Spectacular New Year's Show by Pygoya...
- ▼ January (21)