Webists from the "Webism Group of Worldwide Artists" meet eye to eye

Home of the Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...worldwide Webists

WEBISM International Climate Change Show at Kornhaus Kempten, organized/curated by I. Kamerbeek

1/17/2008

Randy Thurman exhibits at Jay Etkin Gallery, Memphis, TN, USA!!!



One of Randy's artworks on show!

Webist Randy Thurman will have some of his artworks on show at the trendy the Jay Etkin Gallery. "It is probably the most progressive gallery in the south and I understood they were not taking anymore work. I talk to Jay this morning and he said he would like to show some of my work so I am sending it this week. He also said I will probably be part of their group exhibition in a couple of months. Let us just wait and see what happens!..." Randy says.

No comments:

Blog Archive