Webists from the "Webism Group of Worldwide Artists" meet eye to eye

Home of the Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...Visit worldwide Webists...worldwide Webists

WEBISM International Climate Change Show at Kornhaus Kempten, organized/curated by I. Kamerbeek

1/21/2010

VIP WEBISM member John Powell, Mandeville, Jamaica interviewed...



A message from John Powell:


"Hey WEBISTS,

I was being interviewed 8.1.2010 by phone by an American publising
house name: "Madison Who's Who" by (Craig Rose) the Editor in-chief; Saying that my Resume was being recommended and submitted to the publishing house for a book inclusion due 2010, as an artist who has gained International recognition; I emphatically stated that I am a member of (Webism) of WorldWide Artists, which was writen down/noted by Mr. Craig Rose; Website: www.madisonwhoswho.com"

No comments:

Blog Archive